4 January 2016

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone! After swithering for a long time as to whether or not I should start a blog, I have decided that I am going to do it and see how it goes. I have wanted to have my own blog for quite some time now as it seems like a good way to document all of my memories, photos and other favourite things of mine.



For those of you who don’t know, I started a Youtube channel in December 2014 and I have grown to love vlogging! It still amazes me that I have the last year of my life on Youtube, which I can just click on and watch! It’s amazing how quickly you can forget the things that happen in your life, the little moments that you can only relive through watching your own vlogs back in years to come. And that is why I love Youtube, why I love vlogging and why I will hopefully grow to love blogging just as much. It’s just another way of documenting my life and the little things that I want to remember!

And so I am starting a blog! It’s a little challenge for myself and it’s a New Years Resolution of mine to blog as much as I can. I feel like I have become so comfortable with vlogging and now I want to set myself the challenge of mastering blogging! And yes, it will be a challenge for me as writing has never been my strong point! In School, English definitely wasn’t one of my skills but I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone and I am giving it a go!

Filming videos for Youtube!


I am definitely going to continue with Youtube as well because filming videos is something I really enjoy doing and I love being creative and coming up with new video ideas and improving my editing skills! I am so excited to get into this blog as I also love photography and I feel like Youtube isn’t really a place to showcase your photographs whereas a blog gives you endless opportunities to do so!

And so I want to welcome you all to my blog! Whether you watch my Youtube videos or whether you don’t, you are all welcome to get involved with my blog and read my posts. I hope you enjoy what is yet to come and I would like to thank everyone for taking there time to read this! I look forward to getting to know you all and interacting with you on this blog and I hope that everyone goes into this New Year feeling positive and determined to make your dreams come true and to do more of what you love!

Lucille Xox98
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucille | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig